3 gun at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They will soon be available at www.makereadyproshop.com

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161128_0026884638acee4e4649cf86d3710944.jpg

posted via Tapatalk

Jesse promised me a free one almost 2 years ago. If those shirts would make me shoot like you I need one of those too. I'm sponsored by Geritol but they won't give me a shirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even though I completely shitballed 2 stages and had rifle problems all day, I'm still not as grumpy as some guys in this thread.
For the love of tacos, somebody drink a beer and get laid already. Get the bad Joojoo out and remember we do this for fun.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Even though I completely shitballed 2 stages and had rifle problems all day, I'm still not as grumpy as some guys in this thread.
For the love of tacos, somebody drink a beer and get laid already. Get the bad Joojoo out and remember we do this for fun.

You need to appreciate sarcasm between friends better. I offer classes on Tue and Thursday evenings.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm good friends with Burk and the artist who now calls himself GRWD. I've shot with you several times, including yesterday.
I know sarcasm and participate every chance I can, but here lately it seems (and I mean this with no disrespect Mr. A. Ron *nickname), but GRWD seems to be abnormally ready to brawl with everything I read from him lately from here and Boomer and I don't want things to get stupid.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm good friends with Burk and the artist who now calls himself GRWD. I've shot with you several times, including yesterday.
I know sarcasm and participate every chance I can, but here lately it seems (and I mean this with no disrespect Mr. A. Ron *nickname), but GRWD seems to be abnormally ready to brawl with everything I read from him lately from here and Boomer and I don't want things to get stupid.

I wish I had your user name, it suits my retired grouchy guy persona better. Inquiring minds want to know, who are you? As for that other Mike, he's just suffering from all that Glock plastic he melted without using a respirator. He'll be ok one of these days and venture out to play.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wish I had your user name, it suits my retired grouchy guy persona better. Inquiring minds want to know, who are you?

Rigsby. You shot with me and my daughter yesterday. I'm the one with the left arm sleeve tattoo that was using a new bolt in my AR without testing it first and had crazy stupid jams that cost me 2 stages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom