3 gun at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good budget friendly semi-auto shotgun to use in these games? Looking at the Benelli line put me in cringe mode, especially since ALL of my "disposable" income right now is going toward a down payment on a house. Is there anything that would actually be worth the effort that might be in the $400-$600 range? The Benelli's that I looked out would basically mean I don't get to buy a refrigerator for my new house. :-)

There is one more budget shotgun out there that might fit your bill. The Stoeger M3000 or M3K. They are around $500-$600 and I have seen them run pretty well but I have never shot one myself.

@jtischauser shot one all last year maybe he can give his opinion. I know he is never short of an opinion. LOL

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I made the mistake of taking Jesse up on his offer to run his tuned M2 the one match I attended. I kept tossing the idea of running my Winchester 1300, but I just bought an M2, and a bunch of Nordic goodies. Now I need to open the loading port and do something with the lifter before I lose my thumbnail. Also need a bigger bolt release.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran a CZ720 (20ga) for the first year and a half that I shot 3gun. Then got a Benelli M2. CZ makes a CZ712 they are pretty good guns for not very much money. Run what you have for the first few matches and then decide what you want to buy, if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom