1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sanjuro893, Aug 7, 2015.

1. YukonGlocker

YukonGlocker Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    How/where are you paying taxes to fund abortion? Also, every woman having an abortion has the choice to donate the aborted baby to research; and the facilities can sell the aborted babies for enough to cover expenses of handling the donations, not to make money. Some women do choose to donate their aborted baby to a cause instead of sending it to the landfill. Would you rather that tissue be used in some meaningful way (i.e., medical research), or simply dumped in the landfill...the abortion is happening either way?

2. reade

reade Sharpshooter

Fetal lives matter.

3. RidgeHunter

RidgeHunter Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Yeah, no abortions for poor women. Middle class women got them en masse. It'll always be that way. Restrictions only affect the poor.

One of my friends was raised by Southern Baptist grandparents because her parents were junkies. They still donate money to anti-abortion causes. Very important to them. When she got pregnant by a low-life at 15, guess who ushered her in to the clinic with a check? Values often change at the doorstep. Lawl. She was their family hope for college and a career sinnce the baby boomer kids failed. She had her graduate degree by 25 and is on a pretty good career path. The dude who knocked her up probably still lives a life where "gotta call my PO" and "dude can I get a quarter paper of that ****" are part of his daily vocabulary.

Life's funny when you know what's best for everyone.

4. michaeld

michaeld Sharpshooter

Defund it. No tax dollars for any organizations that kill babies

5. Shootin 4 Fun

Shootin 4 Fun Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Outstanding! How many unwanted children do you plan to adopt?

6. ConstitutionCowboy

ConstitutionCowboy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Both federal taxes and some state's taxes.

I'd rather that babies not be aborted at all. Then, the question of what is done with the carcasses becomes moot.

Woody

7. YukonGlocker

YukonGlocker Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Specifics, please.

I understand that. But given that they are being aborted, and would be even if it somehow became illegal, the question isn't moot.

8. POSITIVE DISCONTENT

POSITIVE DISCONTENT Sharpshooter

Enough mud to sling on both sides. They do some good so I am torn but overall I see them as detrimental to the morality of our society.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

9. TerryMiller

TerryMiller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Since Roe v Wade, roughly around 60,000,000 babies have been aborted, just in the United States. (Sources are the Centers for Disease Control and the Guttmacher Institute. Guttmacher was, and may still be, associated with Planned Parenthood. They get their numbers from the abortion providers, while the CDC gets theirs from the states, with three states not reporting abortion statistics.) That is far above the number that Hitler killed and close to the number that was killed in Stalin's purges. So, with the decision of just a few judges, we have become a nation involved with infanticide.

With regard to the "donation" of the tissue of an unborn baby, I'd like to know in just how many cases of the abortions at Planned Parenthood were "suggested" by PP itself and were NOT just a request on the part of the mother. Considering that they are profiting from abortions, taking federal and state tax money for said abortions, and then donating funds to politicians, I think this whole mess stinks to high heaven. For those reasons, I fully agree with defunding Planned Parenthood.

Also, since each video that comes out seems to show even worse policies on the part of PP, I'm really curious to find out what the remaining videos will show us. As for the debunking of the videos, I've not seen anything doing that other than people or organizations simply stating that they are false. I've not seen proof. Just "saying" something doesn't necessarily prove to be truth.

10. ConstitutionCowboy

ConstitutionCowboy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Eh - Haven't you been cognizant of the move in Congress to defund PP?

Not my problem. Those who support abortion and the slaughter of the remains for profit must bear the burden. I'm for shutting it all down. I do not accept that this is a fait accompli.

Woody