3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is giving the mother permission to murder. How is that any different than giving a mother permission to murder her 10 year old child. Life begins at conception.
To be clear, it's the "murdering" of a life that you're against? Would this be any form of murder, or does this value of life only pertain to fetuses?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does that mean every miscarriage should be investigated as possible manslaughter?

Yes, manslaughter or murder. A women carrying a human life has a responsibility to the fetus. If her behavior causes the miscarriage - manslaughter; if she causes an abortion - murder.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, manslaughter or murder. A women carrying a human life has a responsibility to the fetus. If her behavior causes the miscarriage - manslaughter; if she causes an abortion - murder.

The ever-compassionate and pragmatic minds at OSA never cease to amaze me.

About half of miscarriages happen before the woman misses a period or is aware she's pregnant. How, exactly, do you propose these criminal investigations be handled, Jack? Should every pre-menopausal, sexually active woman being subject to daily monitoring by a physician in a system that is overseen by the police?

Manslaughter if her behavior cause it, huh? Let's throw out some common factors that increase the risk of miscarriage: age of mother and obesity. 36% of American women are overweight. 50 out of every 1,000 live births in America are mothers 35-39 - there's a few older than 39 as well and the birth rate for older women is growing while the birth rate for younger women declines.

So, common sense tells me we have hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of obese and advanced age women having miscarriages every year in America, most without ever realizing they were pregnant. Their behavior (eating too much, lack of exercise, not being sterilized after age 35) increased their risk of miscarriage there she is by your definition, guilty of manslaughter.

What's the sentence for your hypothetical manslaughter or murder charge? Because manslaughter generally carries a pretty stiff one - murder even more so. Execution, years in prison, lengthy trials, public defenders, probation monitoring. How will our criminal justice system handle this? What's your proposal? Who pays for it?

How do the logistics of this work? Ready to explain, or are you good with this drive-by posting "life begins at conception" crap? Ready to make your wives, daughters, and sisters suspects? Anybody? Something millions of women unknowingly flush down the toilet is not a more important than the woman to any reasonable person.

That 37-year-old woman who has a miscarriage - what's her sentence for manslaughter? Church member, healthy, financially stable. Her behavior caused it. Pregnancies over 35 are generally classified as high-risk. How do we punish her? Tell her kids mommy kills babies because she's selfish? Mommy needs a few years in the pen because of her reckless behavior? What about the obese stay-at-home mom down the street? She's trying for another kid. How do we monitor what comes out of her body in the bathroom for manslaughtered life? At 40 the risk of miscarriage quadruples compared to women under 35. That's egregious at 40 year-old woman would have sex without being sterilized - do we bump her sentence up for being wanton disregard for human life? Moms 40+ are becoming more and more common. Think most get pregnant right off the bat? I don't. Better build those prisons.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you need to put up or shut up. Get in touch with DHS and Foster a half dozen or so unwanted kids. Volunteer with CASA and advocate for some kids that are already born. If you are not willing to raise these kids, why do you think that someone else is?

How many of you have daughters that have gotten an abortion behind your back? Your daughters suffered in silence because their parents are too judgemental. I'm sure some of you are saying that your daughter wouldn't have done such a thing, well guess what, all of those hard dick teenage boys are banging horny little teenage girls.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ever-compassionate and pragmatic minds at OSA never cease to amaze me.

About half of miscarriages happen before the woman misses a period or is aware she's pregnant. How, exactly, do you propose these criminal investigations be handled, Jack? Should every pre-menopausal, sexually active woman being subject to daily monitoring by a physician in a system that is overseen by the police?

Manslaughter if her behavior cause it, huh? Let's throw out some common factors that increase the risk of miscarriage: age of mother and obesity. 36% of American women are overweight. 50 out of every 1,000 live births in America are mothers 35-39 - there's a few older than 39 as well and the birth rate for older women is growing while the birth rate for younger women declines.

So, common sense tells me we have hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of obese and advanced age women having miscarriages every year in America, most without ever realizing they were pregnant. Their behavior (eating too much, lack of exercise, not being sterilized after age 35) increased their risk of miscarriage there she is by your definition, guilty of manslaughter.

What's the sentence for your hypothetical manslaughter or murder charge? Because manslaughter generally carries a pretty stiff one - murder even more so. Execution, years in prison, lengthy trials, public defenders, probation monitoring. How will our criminal justice system handle this? What's your proposal? Who pays for it?

How do the logistics of this work? Ready to explain, or are you good with this drive-by posting "life begins at conception" crap? Ready to make your wives, daughters, and sisters suspects? Anybody? Something millions of women unknowingly flush down the toilet is not a more important than the woman to any reasonable person.

That 37-year-old woman who has a miscarriage - what's her sentence for manslaughter? Church member, healthy, financially stable. Her behavior caused it. Pregnancies over 35 are generally classified as high-risk. How do we punish her? Tell her kids mommy kills babies because she's selfish? Mommy needs a few years in the pen because of her reckless behavior? What about the obese stay-at-home mom down the street? She's trying for another kid. How do we monitor what comes out of her body in the bathroom for manslaughtered life? At 40 the risk of miscarriage quadruples compared to women under 35. That's egregious at 40 year-old woman would have sex without being sterilized - do we bump her sentence up for being wanton disregard for human life? Moms 40+ are becoming more and more common. Think most get pregnant right off the bat? I don't. Better build those prisons.

Guess I forgot to add that some common sense would need to be applied. I failed to realize that some would need it to be spelled out, Jack.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I forgot to add that some common sense would need to be applied. I failed to realize that some would need it to be spelled out, Jack.

Spell it out then.

Life begins at conception. Behavior of a mother leading to miscarriage is manslaughter. I believe those were your words?

You said it, not me.

Provide a definition or manslaughter and murder. "common sense" doesn't hold water. Write the statute for us, counsel.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how many foster kids do you have?

Some of you need to put up or shut up. Get in touch with DHS and Foster a half dozen or so unwanted kids. Volunteer with CASA and advocate for some kids that are already born. If you are not willing to raise these kids, why do you think that someone else is?

How many of you have daughters that have gotten an abortion behind your back? Your daughters suffered in silence because their parents are too judgemental. I'm sure some of you are saying that your daughter wouldn't have done such a thing, well guess what, all of those hard dick teenage boys are banging horny little teenage girls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom