• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

30+ gal plastic barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Looking for a 30 gallon or larger food grade plastic barrel to use for next years container garden. Must be cheap. Close to Edmond a plus.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hey, Rick. Would some of these mineral tubs work for what you need? If so, I’ve got several that I have used for tomatoes in the past. They already have holes drilled in the bottom for drainage.

Let me know if you want them and I can bring them to you in a few weeks. Can bring you some deer burger as well. I know you won’t turn that down.
8497DCC4-B096-48A9-A7B3-525A3AD7DC84.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Looks like it will work. Do you have a guess to the size? I used a 15 gallon this year and it just was not big enough. That does look bigger.

And I never turn down deer burger, or back strap. :rotflmao:

And thank you. Just let me know how much you want for them.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looks like it will work. Do you have a guess to the size? I used a 15 gallon this year and it just was not big enough. That does look bigger.

And I never turn down deer burger, or back strap. :rotflmao:

And thank you. Just let me know how much you want for them.
I’d guess they are about 30 gallons. And they are free for you, my friend. They are at my cabin so I will grab them when I go over to do some bow hunting. How many do you want? I’ve got several.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I’d guess they are about 30 gallons. And they are free for you, my friend. They are at my cabin so I will grab them when I go over to do some bow hunting. How many do you want? I’ve got several.
I can use 2 or 3 I think. And Thank you again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom