30% off harbor freight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are welcome ..With all the cars I work on and own I will use antifreeze.
I also use the free coupon at the same time and get my free item.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are welcome ..With all the cars I work on and own I will use antifreeze.
I also use the free coupon at the same time and get my free item.

I take my wife with me. They let us use 2 20% of coupons and get 2 free items.

Here’s a great site with all the coupons. These will scan at the register most of the time. Sometimes they have to key the code in.

http://www.hfqpdb.com/harborfreightcoupons

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found something very interesting last week and debated on sharing it because it may be a flaw/bug in HF system or they just don't care who uses the coupons - I don't know why it worked.

Many of you know about the link I posted above. It contains ALL the HF coupons that are valid. It has a separate page for all the free coupons as well.

One thing I didn't pay much attention to was the Insider Track Club (ITC) coupons because I am not going to pay the annual membership fee. However, last week, I found a coupon for an arbor press my daughter wanted. I found an ITC coupon that priced the press at $39.99 with the sale price listed on the HF site at $59.99. Using a 20% off coupon would bring the price to ~$47.99. So I decided to clip the coupon on my phone and present it in the store. Guess what, it worked, even with my non-ITC phone number. The ITC coupon was 33.3% off the sale price.

upload_2019-2-14_11-49-5.png

This is how I presented the coupon on my phone.
upload_2019-2-14_11-56-15.png

If you have access to the coupons, HF system doesn't seem to check the eligibility to use it or that you actually pay the annual membership fee.

If you sign up for the membership, they mail you the ITC coupons. I guess they think if you have the coupons, you must be a member, or they just don't care. Anyway, below is the site that keeps the active ITC coupons that you can show from your phone. HF either scans the bar code on the coupon or types in the code below the bar code.

http://www.hfqpdb.com/gallery/itc

The codes also work online if you purchase there. The issue with buying online is the $6.99 shipping fee for normal sized items. It may be more for the larger equipment.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-14_11-49-23.png
    upload_2019-2-14_11-49-23.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 156

Latest posts

Top Bottom