30% off harbor freight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try it. you shop south side or one in Edmond? I will never got to the one on Reno again after going to the one in Edmond

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try it. you shop south side or one in Edmond? I will never got to the one on Reno again after going to the one in Edmond

I'm in the Tulsa area and shop at a very nice and newer store in Broken Arrow. Same here, there is a nasty store in Tulsa on Sheridan. I went there a couple days ago and they didn't have any of the tools I was looking for. Never going there again if I can help it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the Tulsa area and shop at a very nice and newer store in Broken Arrow. Same here, there is a nasty store in Tulsa on Sheridan. I went there a couple days ago and they didn't have any of the tools I was looking for. Never going there again if I can help it.

The one on Sheridan is closing. I copied one of the $20 off anything over $50 with a free 25’ tape measure and bought an aluminum cargo rack for our RV. Heck of a deal and I’ve got it mounted already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom