• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 300 Blackout barrel and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm thinking of adding a 300 AAC Blackout barrel for my AR. I may, at some point in the future, try to build a complete upper but, right now I think I'll just do a barrel swap. I've been doing some online shopping, finding all the stuff I'll need, but I figured I might see what fellow OSA'ers have that they would turn loose of. I want a 16". My AR is mid-length, so I'll have to go to pistol or carbine length gas system, and I'm not really particular which. There may, or may not, be a suppressor in my future. So, if anybody has ...

16" 300 AAC Blackout barrel
gas tube - pistol or carbine length
hand guard to match - pistol or carbine length
flash hider

I THINK that's all I need for just a barrel swap, except for some hardware like washers, roll pins, etc. If I am missing something, please let me know. I'm brand new at this. Like I said, I may try to put together enough pieces to build a complete upper later. Thanks for your help and input!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm getting the pieces put together. I've got a barrel, pistol length gas tube and a flash hider. Anybody got a plain jane pistol length handguard they want to turn loose of?

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
No handguard but I've got 4 boxes of Remington 300blk Ammo. 1-125gr HP and 3-220gr HP all factory ammo 80rds total. $50 cash, I pad about $67 for it after tax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom