300 blackout............good, bad or indifferent??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may not be aligned correctly. May just need to be tweaked a little. Or you gas block may just be out of spec a little. Or gas port too small on barrel. May try a lighter buffer and/or buffer spring before you go to drilling on your barrel though.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Success! I reloaded some rounds last night and just went out and fired 3 rounds in the back yard. All 3 locked the bcg back on an empty magazine.........now to shoot and see if they'll feed a round from the mag. :) Makes me feel better about the upper! !

125 gr TNT, 20.1 gr Accurate 1680, 2.155 COL

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh good lord...........loaded 10 rounds with H110, , , 17 gr pushing the 125's...............first round worked fine.........the next 6 never fed another round from the magazine. (new mag)
Sooo.............guess I'll try a another .2 grains and see if that'll work, go back to my old magazine also.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've loaded some at 17 and shot a bunch at 17.5 with 125sst and never had a problem out of 2 guns running pmags. And metal mags also. Im running 18.5 now which gets me 2200fps over my chrono if I remember right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom