300 blackout upper for Colt 6920 223/556 lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im a big fan of the BO. Get one with pistol gas and has the largest gas hole you can find. May have to run an adjustable gas block though. Easy enough to do though. I run BCA because Im poor and they seem solid quality. I have a 300 BO BCA barrel that works well.
How long is barrel and do you have a pic? I'm deciding between the 300 bo and maybe a 6.5 grendel. Just like the thought of having two different upper change outs for one lower. If I get the grendel I would want a very nice barrel.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 16" on my little girls and a 10.5" on mine. Im sure I do have pics but I would have to find them. I also have a 6.5 but short throats seem to be quite the norm on the Grendel for some reason. Mine is super short but I reload so its not a big deal.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long is barrel and do you have a pic? I'm deciding between the 300 bo and maybe a 6.5 grendel. Just like the thought of having two different upper change outs for one lower. If I get the grendel I would want a very nice barrel.
I have two Jp barrelled 6.5 Grendel’s and love them. They are pricey, but worth it IMO

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 10.5 BO pistol and it has been flawless thru a couple of hundred rounds of sonic and sub. I really like the BO round for what I do with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom