• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 300 BO bolt/break open rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hello all,
I’m in the market for a bolt action or break action 300 blackout. Basically just a cheap little rifle that can be used with subs or supers. Not looking for anyting high end, just a basic little shooter. Located in norman. Have cash or various trade options. Fastest response is to text me at 4058212160 or PM me on here.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Agreed. I have no use for 300bo since I’m set up for 357 and x39, but I’ve always been a sucker for those rifles.
Same. Fortunately, I’m a reloader so I end up with endless amounts of various ammo at a cheap cost. I just have tons of 200gr cast/coated 300BO rounds and I think it would be a hoot to squirrel hunt with it (in areas where encounters with hogs and cougars occur, so extra “oomph” would be handy if needed). I have them in ARs already, but a break over or bolt action could really be quieted down and run loads too slow to cycle other actions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom