• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City $300 - Viking 15.5ft Kayak W/Troll Motor

Matratliff

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sub Category
Watercraft
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
300$
*Will need some TLC. Been in covered storage for a few years*
Selling this for the old man. She is still sea worthy. Will need some some straps replaced and seats put in. Super easy stuff. Comes with everything in the photos (Boat, PFDs, Oars, Trailer extension, trolling motor, expired registration, and title). Last we checked the trolling motor worked fine. Connections look good. Don’t have a battery to check at the moment. I can add the dead battery if you want. What you see is what you get!
I don’t have a great working knowledge of this boat, so I priced it accordingly. $500 cash and you pick it up from OKC. I will help you load it. Just bring a trailer pin for the hitch and I will sign the title over. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks everyone!
IMG_1743.jpeg
IMG_1744.jpeg
IMG_1751.jpeg
IMG_1745.jpeg
IMG_1749.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg
IMG_1746.jpeg

Matratliff

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
*Will need some TLC. Been in covered storage for a few years*
Selling this for the old man. She is still sea worthy. Will need some some straps replaced and seats put in. Super easy stuff. Comes with everything in the photos (Boat, PFDs, Oars, Trailer extension, trolling motor, expired registration, and title). Last we checked the trolling motor worked fine. Connections look good. Don’t have a battery to check at the moment. I can add the dead battery if you want. What you see is what you get!
I don’t have a great working knowledge of this boat, so I priced it accordingly. $500 cash and you pick it up from OKC. I will help you load it. Just bring a trailer pin for the hitch and I will sign the title over. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks everyone!View attachment 417764 View attachment 417765 View attachment 417766 View attachment 417767 View attachment 417768 View attachment 417769 View attachment 417770

Attachments

• IMG_1752.jpeg
    IMG_1752.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom