300 whisper through 9mm can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt get to do any video but the difference between the 7.62 SD and my trident 9 was negligible. One guy said he could tell the difference. I however couldn't but I didnt get to shoot them back to back either. one was one day the other the next.

A

AlexTheMediocre

my question is this: as you are workinga sub load up, how many rounds can you get throgh the can before you **** can the can....

rockin an evo, but afeered of the super shockwave?

338 spectre 2 is pretty cool from a lazy perspective. is made by choppin a 223 case off and stickin a 338 bullet in. regular 338 spectre is ball pain cause brass is labor intensive

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my question is this: as you are workinga sub load up, how many rounds can you get throgh the can before you **** can the can....

rockin an evo, but afeered of the super shockwave?

338 spectre 2 is pretty cool from a lazy perspective. is made by choppin a 223 case off and stickin a 338 bullet in. regular 338 spectre is ball pain cause brass is labor intensive

I dont think it till go super until it is out of the can, I am probabbly wrong though. In any case I wont have the can on it while I am working up the loads. simple and effective.

On the claiber, Now that the blackout is SAMI approved ammo is going to start showing up in more and more flavors. Just watch this cartridge I believe will be one of the easiest suppressed rifle rounds for non re loaders to get into.

Latest posts

Top Bottom