This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oologah tag agent, in and out in about 20 minutes for real ID. Paper temp and the regula4 one showed up in less than 2 weeks.

I went through the process this morning. First one in line at 7:30 and the agency opened at 8:00. When I say line. There were 3 others there by the time it opened, they weren’t needing the real id though.

I walked in and the agent ask how she could help me. I told her I needed my real id. She looked me in the eye and said hell no! Then started laughing.

It was a smooth process except they had my dad’s ss#. It wasn’t an issue and said they pull the parents ss# occasionally, which I thought could be a serious security issue. She asked for mine which I provided and completed the process.

It’s a small, hole in the wall office:
88A8F8B4-80B1-4336-8B37-B477D4AF2660.jpeg

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's hilarious she said no. Maybe she understands it's an infringement of sovereignty of the citizens of Oklahoma.

I have to say, the ladies over at the Hinton agency are some of the sweetest I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom