This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Del City Tag Agency asked me if I would be flying, said no. No need to get Real ID. Got signed up for a new 8 year license in less than 10 minutes. However, you get a paper license. My plastic license took about 2 weeks in the mail.

dabigboy

Marksman
Reaction score
I think the message here is clear: just stay out of the Big City and you probably won't have much of a wait.

Couple months ago my license needed renewing. Local tag agency in Moore here said I had to make an appointment....even though they were not busy when I walked in. Asked what day I could schedule, they were like "oh, no, we only schedule same day, you have to show up at/before opening and get on a list for the day....and it's usually pretty backed up by the time we open, so get here early." Seriously? Do they think my time is worth nothing? I'm not going to be rolling over there at the crack of dawn, waiting for HOURS, and maybe STILL not getting in. But apparently a lot of people do just that.

Went to Goldsby and was done in under 30 minutes.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife has to renew hers this month and she has to schedule a appointment and we are in a small town, I told her to just go online and get it since she is never going to fly or cross any borders she dont need the Real ID

Sneeker

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
It's time for me to renew my license once again. Someone related to me their personal experience from back in January, how that they were put on a 3 week waiting list to get theirs renewed!! Is this standard now? Do any of you guys know of any Tag Agencies in the OKC Metro that don't have long wait times?
With a regular license and a small town tag agency it’s walk in. Wife even did hers online. But a CDL is a whole other process. Must have an appointment and go to a DMV station. Unless you get really lucky to walk in.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did mine online. You just need to have a photo you can upload. On the bright side, you no longer have to look like a convict on your license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom