The action and base have both been modified to the larger 8-40 screws. The bottom set of screws are the flat head screws that came with the .040 tapered steel base. The small set of screws allowed for only 4 1/2 threads of contact. The larger tapered 8-40 screws allow for 7 full threads on the back of the action and 6 on the front. The base manufacturer recommends 35 inch pounds of torque. By going to the larger screws with more thread contact, I can lock that base down with 4 screws at 85 inch pounds, and the customer can be assured that the scope base will NOT shoot loose! I just finished making the muzzle brake for this build, and it is 1.00" in diameter with a thread size of 3/4-30. Keith told me that I could use any barrel I wanted in this build, so I ordered a Bartlein .338 barrel 32" long, with a muzzle diameter of .950. The shipping notice I just received said the barrel should be here sometime this Thursday. Keith just told me that he has a used custom stock heading my way, so knowing him, it will either be strange or interesting or maybe both! More pictures to follow in another day or two.