$343.9 million lottery winner and single mom donates big to veterans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s always sunny. I just call this crap out when I see it. If she really was doing it for the fact that she has a kind heart she wouldn’t be letting everyone know what she was doing. The best way to do it is to be anonymous. But I’m a Christian and know what the Bible says about this sort of thing. So if your not a Christian I don’t expect you or anyone else to get it. But then again, it isn’t hard to see. I’m the type of person that when I help people I don’t want any thanks or glory. I don’t want people to know. I mean this woman is going on talk shows to broadcast what she is doing. It’s ridiculous.

I know ridiculous when I see it and she ain't it.

I hope your God doesn't judge you like you judge others. I think there's a scripture out there about that. You and men like you are what makes me absolutely positive I don't wanna have anything to do with "God", "Christ" or "the church". I can name a hundred "sinners" I'd rather be in "hell" with that be stuck in "heaven" with any single "Christian" like you.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I hope your God doesn't judge you like you judge others. I think there's a scripture out there about that. You and men like you are what makes me absolutely positive I don't wanna have anything to do with "God", "Christ" or "the church". I can name a hundred "sinners" I'd rather be in "hell" with that be stuck in "heaven" with any single "Christian" like you.
Well we all have our opinions. If you don’t think she is doing this for glory than that’s your opinion and your entitled to it. As for me judging her I ain’t. How is me saying she is doing This for show judging her? Did I say she was going to hell for doing this? No. I never once judged her for doing this. I simply said what she was doing in my opinion is for show. If it weren’t she wouldn’t be broadcasting all over the place. That is not humbly giving to others. Your comment really saddens me. I don’t think you really realize how terrible hell will be. I sure do and it scares me to death. I am one of those sinners that you spoke of by the way. I never claimed I was perfect and never have. I’m not afraid to admit when I am wrong. I have had to do it many times. And that ain’t an easy thing to do. God and Jesus both love you and want you to believe in them. Being a Christian is a wonderful thing. The last thing I wanted was to make you further disgust us.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I know some Christian women that are just as opinionated if not worse. Let’s not point the gun at men only before you fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we all have our opinions. If you don’t think she is doing this for glory than that’s your opinion and your entitled to it. As for me judging her I ain’t. How is me saying she is doing This for show judging her? Did I say she was going to hell for doing this? No. I never once judged her for doing this. I simply said what she was doing in my opinion is for show. If it weren’t she wouldn’t be broadcasting all over the place. That is not humbly giving to others. Your comment really saddens me. I don’t think you really realize how terrible hell will be. I sure do and it scares me to death. I am one of those sinners that you spoke of by the way. I never claimed I was perfect and never have. I’m not afraid to admit when I am wrong. I have had to do it many times. And that ain’t an easy thing to do. God and Jesus both love you and want you to believe in them. Being a Christian is a wonderful thing. The last thing I wanted was to make you further disgust us.

Tony, I think your comments about going public have been addressed and it may actually be good for the charity to get the publicity.
Let’s just take the church out of it and look at the people that may have a turning point in their life because she has brought those charities to the public attention.
It’s a good thing for charities, and if she caused that, it’s a good thing for them no matter what you think of her motives.
Sometimes you have to look at the overall picture to see the landscape and not focus on the one dead tree in the background.
I know you mean well in your thoughts, I’m just adding mine.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christians = people
People = jerks

Therefore

Christians = jerks

Don’t judge the father based on His children’s actions. Lots of good parents tried to raise their kids right and they chose to be dirtbags instead.

Christians are a body of believers. Someone has to be a dick or *******. I’ve played the role of both as a Christian. I try not to though.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some Christian women that are just as opinionated if not worse. Let’s not point the gun at men only before you fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? Every time you guys get on your high horse about what some nitwit feminist has twisted off about you don't go out of your way to try and avoid casting all women in a bad light.

"The church" is run by "men" according to scripture. Don't be so sensitive. Lol

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, we do agree on one thing -- we both have opinions ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not? Every time you guys get on your high horse about what some nitwit feminist has twisted off about you don't go out of your way to try and avoid casting all women in a bad light.

"The church" is run by "men" according to scripture. Don't be so sensitive. Lol

HaHaHa!!!!! Me sensitive? LOL
I’m not sure what “church” your referring to?
Perhaps you might elaborate?
Again, you point at “you guys”.
Some of us “guys” may not point quite so readily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom