.350 Legend PDW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to add to the things to evaluate but also look at the 300 Hamr from Wilson. I just bought a Wilson AR pistol in 300 Hamr just to be different and some writings give it high marks.
The OP's motivation for going with .350 Legend is that it's available almost everywhere...even at Walmart!

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OP's motivation for going with .350 Legend is that it's available almost everywhere...even at Walmart!
During the 'tough times' 350 Legand was the only thing I ever saw on the rack. I have also done some research and think it would be a fun gun to have, just for a toy. I thought about the Henry single shot but didn't ever get too serious about the purchase.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Almost Jack Burton did you ever build or buy anything? I've been thinking about this all evening. Since S&W successfully ran it out of a ported 7.5" barreled revolver, sounds like an ideal SBR for absolutely no reason at all...
I am stalled currently, rig truck went down and didn't get it back for a month and a half and then Christmas for 3 girls. Another the ng that has stalled it is the brace issue. I had decided to go 14.5 or less on barrel length so I'm going to watch and see what our overlords decide.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple of things I have discovered though,
Neither the Brn 180 or the Jackyl are an easy barrel swap. So the options are one of those bufferless bcg setups from the boutique shops which makes me nervous because we all know how alot them are here today and gone tomorrow.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple of things I have discovered though,
Neither the Brn 180 or the Jackyl are an easy barrel swap. So the options are one of those bufferless bcg setups from the boutique shops which makes me nervous because we all know how alot them are here today and gone tomorrow.
Do any of the Ruger bolt actions in this caliber take AR style 350legend mags?

Latest posts

Top Bottom