• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

38 special?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wow! When WalMart was closing out handgun ammo bought 3 of those hundred round Winchester white boxes .38 special for $19.99 each.
The gentleman kwaynem is glad to hear that I am sure.
I bought a whole lot more than that.....
You aren't to far from kwaynem, maybe you would like to help him out and offer him a deal on box or 2.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
do you have any extra? Group give?
I could have bought some of those to sell him at my cost, but I would be getting an 85 minutes further away and I doubt that would be helpful. I contributed to his Want To Buy ad with location of available ammo and prices.

I only have some reloads for 38 spl using some 700x and lead bullets. It is not good practice to give, sell or shoot someone else reloads.

I tell you want I will do, I will send you $23 to cover $19.99 plus tax for a Winchester 100rd box of 38 special if you will give the ammo to Kwaynem.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I could have bought some of those to sell him at my cost, but I would be getting an 85 minutes further away and I doubt that would be helpful. I contributed to his Want To Buy ad with location of available ammo and prices.

I only have some reloads for 38 spl using some 700x and lead bullets. It is not good practice to give, sell or shoot someone else reloads.

I tell you want I will do, I will send you $23 to cover $19.99 plus tax for a Winchester 100rd box of 38 special if you will give the ammo to Kwaynem.
why gouge yourself? He knows where I live and has been here.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@kwaynem I can't recall which but I saw several boxes of .38 SPL. at either Academy or Atwoods in Norman Tues. and I'd be more than happy to pick up a few boxes for you if it's still available and if not I can keep my eyes peeled and grab some the next time I see any.........FTF in Norman.

Let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom