3D printed SD card holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKBPS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am the one that printed the card holder for dlbleak. I am not looking to start doing this as a business and just thought a few extra bucks and I could buy another color filament for my printer. With that said, I am in North Edmond so I probably wont do a lot of driving around just to deliver a couple of holders but I am out on weekends a lot and could probably set up a place to meet. You can also occasionally find me at the OKC gun club. If you have responded before I post this and are still interested let me know. I only have black and white filament right now and in case you are not familiar with it a 3D printer is not fast so it will take me a little while to print them. I have 2, 6 card holders, printing right now that wont be done until midnight and then I will start 2 more in the morning.

Just let me know if you are still interested.

Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am the one that printed the card holder for dlbleak. I am not looking to start doing this as a business and just thought a few extra bucks and I could buy another color filament for my printer. With that said, I am in North Edmond so I probably wont do a lot of driving around just to deliver a couple of holders but I am out on weekends a lot and could probably set up a place to meet. You can also occasionally find me at the OKC gun club. If you have responded before I post this and are still interested let me know. I only have black and white filament right now and in case you are not familiar with it a 3D printer is not fast so it will take me a little while to print them. I have 2, 6 card holders, printing right now that wont be done until midnight and then I will start 2 more in the morning.

I'm not in any hurry. I'm happy to get them whenever they're ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

I could help with a few meetups if need be

Latest posts

Top Bottom