400,000 gallons of fuel recalled from OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I always only buy 100% gas so I think Im good on not getting any ethanol junk in my tank.
The station in Shawnee that got some of the bad stuff only sells 100% gas.

He was interviewed on the news and said he was selling the premium for regular gas price because the regular was fouled up.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My car runs on E-85 so I'd like to offer them 50¢ per gallon for as much of the recalled gasoline as they can store for me indefinitely. :)

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My work car runs on rice (Toyota), so I think it's fine. My truck probably got some of that 30% stuff, but I filled up and then hauled the ski and camping stuff down to Lake Murray and back which burned a lot of the tank. It doesn't seem to have effected it, there's less than a quarter tank left so I'll just find some 100% to fill it up with this weekend. I think sales on no ethanol gas are about to go up, maybe they will drop the price abit to help us out. lol

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy I work with just came in and said he was going to take his car to the mechanic to have it checked out to see if the E-30 he put in caused any damage. His vehicle is an E85 rated vehicle. Had to explain to him that if 85% alcohol won't hurt his engine, then 30% alcohol won't hurt his engine.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom