401k contribution - Yay or Nay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
what....... the......fawk? Even for you?
400-500% increase. i know even incredible small school systems like middleberg has them.
it's a real question: are you willing to accept more money in your bank account at the expense of little boys, possibly your own, having their penis removed as a result of a system of propaganda being exerted by the people who got your 401k a bit higher?

there's a big movement coming, people are either going to get "cancelled" or pull everything out. if you can tweet and your bank account is cancelled, you need to realize we're ALL on the "wrong side of history".

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
400-500% increase. i know even incredible small school systems like middleberg has them.
it's a real question: are you willing to accept more money in your bank account at the expense of little boys, possibly your own, having their penis removed as a result of a system of propaganda being exerted by the people who got your 401k a bit higher?

there's a big movement coming, people are either going to get "cancelled" or pull everything out. if you can tweet and your bank account is cancelled, you need to realize we're ALL on the "wrong side of history".

Forget all that typical sky is falling chit...... wtf are you talking about?

will you take a few extra thousand in your bank account at the expense of losing your son's penis?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Forget all that typical sky is falling chit...... wtf are you talking about?

will you take a few extra thousand in your bank account at the expense of losing your son's penis?
every single person talking about 401k's is supporting, financially, companies that openly support the issue of "regendering" children.

i mean ya'll made a big deal out of abortion, saying you shouldn't support businesses who support it, etc.

this is....i mean it's pretty bad. i think i would rather not give them my money. i would hope more people would do this.

either way, they might classify you as dissident and just take it. after all, you engage with conspiracy theorists on gun selling forums, right?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1667589162928.png

Duckhunter39480

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve lost close to $10000 over this last year. People can say what they want but I am only putting in 1% right now. If things get better I will bump it back up. I take things day to day. I may not be here another second on this earth.
Now is the time to go all in (as much as you can). S&P 500 is way off its highs and if you are 5 or more years from retirement the market will recover to new highs in a year or so, maybe sooner. I have been watching the market since before the '87 black Monday event. Cycles come and go but in the long run the equity investments have always been good.

Duckhunter39480

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should always pay in at the end of the year.

If you have any match you need to get it. That gives you 100% profit plus how ever much tax you don’t pay. Say 18% fed and 6.5% Ok Tgat ups it to 125% from day one. So even if your 401K is down 50% you haven’t lost money.
Plus if you can get anything in a Roth account do it.
The drawback to 401ks in my case was a very limited assortment of funds.
Now that I’m out so are index funds. I’m in managed stuff now.
That and metals and commodities.
By commodities, do you mean precious metals like lead bullets and blue steel?

Latest posts

Top Bottom