.41 Magnum Hornady FTX bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF any one of our other members is a .41 magnum fan, have you noticed that even before the election last year that Hornady removed the .41 caliber FTX component? I am trying to purchase a .41magnum rifle and would really like some of those FTX bullets.

I guess another way to make them is to take some .44 FTX, lube them and size them down to .410.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love the .41Mag

Had some FTX to deer hunt with. Couldn't get a groupbetter minute-of-deer @50 yards

The Rem 210gr JSP and HP shoot 3" @50.

Picked up some XTP, haven't shot any, yet. But, they have performed well in .44M and .45C
Was this with handgun or rifle? I have a model 57 that is 6”. It’s a shooters dream.
really looking for that affordable rifle.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Henry rifle would be great! If the right marlin came along at a good price, not one of the gunbroker special Ed prices……
I haven't looked them up in a while, but I paid $900ish for my Marlin a couple years back, and was told that was a decent price then. It is smooth and a good shooter, but other than the "collectibility" factor, I bet the new Henry at $700 is a better deal

Latest posts

Top Bottom