• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 43x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Dang. Remind me to be careful around this guy if he ever comes to one of our ENS! I went ahead and ordered a 43X from GT Dist too; and yep, the price for those of us who meet the criteria is $358 Plus $15 shipping to SSP then the $10 spot to those fine folks for the transfer. Can't really lose at that price...at least I don't see it available at a better one from anyone. I can wait a couple of days to save a few bucks; that's money I can put towards life's necessities, like alcohol and ammo.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I dont like the criteria. I think it should be any honorable discharged veteran.

Write 'em and tell 'em.

Occasionally, I have seen sales prices available to those who served for whatever length of time, as long as they have a Honorable Discharge. I was at Lowes awhile back and this person complained that I got a discount and she didn't. How it wasn't "fair". Well, I served 21+ years in the USMC and retired. She didn't. It's a perk of military retirement, not service. Kinda like I can get a Coke at McDonalds for 15 cents and most other people can't. It's a perk of being old, not just alive.

Almost anyone can earn these same perks. Just serve 20 years in the Armed Forced and live to grow old. Voila! Perks abound.

Latest posts

Top Bottom