.45 GAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they call Brad Eastep thatll be me. The skinny guy shooting a Glock.

You passed by me several times today. I started to say hi, but you were on your way to the firing line and looked like you were deep in thought. Didn’t want to break your concentration.

I’ll holler at you next time. My wounds from the beating the Prof gave me have to heal.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You passed by me several times today. I started to say hi, but you were on your way to the firing line and looked like you were deep in thought. Didn’t want to break your concentration.

I’ll holler at you next time. My wounds from the beating the Prof gave me have to heal.

Dang you should have said hi. I have only met one person from here and that was today. The prof i believe is what he goes by on here. Im absolutely terrible with names and its kinda a hard environment to talk to someone for the first time once the shooting starts. And you wouldn't have hurt my concentration today. I was already doing horrible. I didnt get to stay to the end as i had to go get my little girl. My buddy won the pcc though.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang you should have said hi. I have only met one person from here and that was today. The prof i believe is what he goes by on here. Im absolutely terrible with names and its kinda a hard environment to talk to someone for the first time once the shooting starts. And you wouldn't have hurt my concentration today. I was already doing horrible. I didnt get to stay to the end as i had to go get my little girl. My buddy won the pcc though.

It was good to meet you. I was struggling yesterday also. I made it to 3rd place in PCC somehow!!

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good to meet you. I was struggling yesterday also. I made it to 3rd place in PCC somehow!!

I need to get a pcc but its just not in the budget yet. If anyone made a larger mag for my ruger carbine 44 mag that would be perfect. But those dont exist.
I usually do pretty sorry at that match. I shoot my carry gun there which usually has a RMR on it that i have to take off for the match. So that's the only time i shoot irons. But i still have fun.
It was nice meeting you as well.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get a pcc but its just not in the budget yet. If anyone made a larger mag for my ruger carbine 44 mag that would be perfect. But those dont exist.
I usually do pretty sorry at that match. I shoot my carry gun there which usually has a RMR on it that i have to take off for the match. So that's the only time i shoot irons. But i still have fun.
It was nice meeting you as well.

It will hold 5 rounds, won’t it? That’s all you need!

Latest posts

Top Bottom