• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

4X4 4 wheeler, mini truck, small beater etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<<< A redneck that talks to rednecks about vehicles all day while selling them wheels... lifts.. tires.. head lights etc.. I translate a lot lol

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey guys I'm looking for an affordable 4X4 small vehicle to take to Ouachita and it Ozarks I'm the spring. 4 wheeler is ideal, but also interested in mini Japanese trucks, small pickups (with or without a bed) Geo tracker, samurai, etc. Looking for sub $2000 if possible. some work is ok, but not looking for a complete basket case. I don't have super high hopes on finding anything but it never hurts to ask.
They don‘t exist if it rolls at all its worth more that 2K right now

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
He has an 2006 subaru 4x4 that needs head gaskets due to its just time.. no damage yet just normal wear and tear. The front has been listed with a level lift and he was going to build it up similar to the one in the picture but has ran out of time, hes been busy... He can send pics of his and says its far cleaner than the one pictured. And he just wants 600.00 600.00 and just eeds some gaskets . I think thats about all of it..
Do you have more info on the subi? Does it have a 5 speed?

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a 4x4 95 nissan pathfinder if your interested. I can post pics when I get back home.
3in lift with Firestone destination MT tires
Last started up about a year ago and does have some body damage on passenger door and rocker from a wreck. Door opens and closes fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom