4X4 Fall Mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The new 4X4 Fall Mix contains 4 perennial seeds that are known to be good reseeders and 4 annual seeds that will provide cover to give the deer a sense of security and plenty of forage too. This mix will provide significant nitrogen fixing and build your seed bank in the soil. The actual count exceeds 700,000 seeds per 5 pound bag. If you combine this with a 50 pound bag of BFO's you may be shocked at what happens this Fall. 1 bag will do great on a 1/2 acre plot by itself but great when combined with 2 bags of BFO's. A bag is $35.00/bag. I didn't calculate enough for shipping initially. This is still a bargain with 700,000+ seeds in a bag.
I have already sold out of my first order and I am taking orders now for a second shipment. Please let me hear from you as we are just starting the planting season. For best results plant the 4X4 Fall Mix and the BFO's in mid to late September for best results.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Justin - I am working with an Okla. certified soil scientist and a seed producer. We are selecting proven seed types to incorporate into this mix to provide some excellant wildlife forage and to build your soil. Most of these seeds I have not seen in the blends being marketed by national companies selling food plot mixes. I wanted to bring a blend that was not a copy cat of someone else. I wanted to be different and do my homework and I have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom