$5,000 'TILL SHTF!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can we get theoretical for a minute?

Ok, a couple weeks ago, someone broke in and stole all your gun stuff and ammo. Yesterday, you got a check from the insurance company for $5k to replace them, and when you woke up this morning you found out that zombies are real and are moving from Alaska into Canada. The CDC estimates they will be in the US by the end of next week. FEMA called you and said that they have stockpiled a trillion dollars in ammo, and will send you whatever you need in any caliber for FREE!
You have one day to order no more than $5,000 in guns to protect yourself, this INCLUDES optics, weapon lights, etc....

What are you buying?

I'll update this with my list shortly, just wanted to get this out there.
No "custom" builds, OEM only.

Have Fun,
Mike

Last edited:

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow... the zombie thing is back from the dead. For me it's ruger 22/45 light, ruger 10/22 volquartsen, ruger sr/556, ruger precision 308 Just to keep it all in the family. cans on all of the above (don't know prices/models as I don't have any), and vortex glass. Or 33 Mosin nagants!

Last edited:

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... the zombie thing is back from the dead. For me it's ruger 22/45 light, ruger 10/22 volquartsen, ruger sr/556, ruger precision 308 Just to keep it all in the family. cans on all of the above (don't know prices/models as I don't have any), and vortex glass. Or 33 Mosin nagants!

You have an open check book and you go all Ruger? WTF

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think....
HK45
DD in 300BLK with an Aimpoint and surefire light.
Remington 700 sps in 308 with a PA Mil-Mil scope.

Ammo's free so no worries there,

And WALKING DEAD ZOMBIES! If it was World War Z zombies, I'd just take one of those nice gold Desert Eagles in 50AE and a single bullet! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom