$5 AR mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not sure what this means.
The last shortage was .22. Most of us were stacked kinda deep but it went on for so long that even the deep stackers ran out. (me for one). The stash runs much, much deeper now.
Edit: I ran out for one because I refused to pay the scalping prices that the neckbeards were asking.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last shortage was .22. Most of us were stacked kinda deep but it went on for so long that even the deep stackers ran out. (me for one). The stash runs much, much deeper now.
Edit: I ran out for one because I refused to pay the scalping prices that the neckbeards were asking.
Okay, got it.

Actually I wasn’t referring to amounts of ammo that someone wants to put away for target shooting .... but what I was referring to is something a bit more important than plinking. Guess I should apologize for assuming there were more guys here that think about things the way I do, especially in light of current goings on in VA and other places.

I tend to think more in terms of what’s happening with the second amendment and all that is coming down with respect to the patriots out here, and defending ourselves against whomever would want to see our demise.

Anyway, excuse me for taking things a bit more serious, and out of context in a thread that was merely intended as a discussion about target practice rather than equipping for combat.
My bad.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Okay, got it. My bad.

Actually I wasn’t referring to amounts of ammo that someone wants to put away for target shooting .... but what I was referring to is something a bit more important than plinking. Guess I should apologize for assuming there were more guys here that think about things the way I do, especially in light of current goings on in VA and other places.

I tend to think more in terms of what’s happening with the second amendment and all that is coming down with respect to the patriots out here, and defending ourselves against whomever would want to see our demise.

Anyway, excuse me for taking things a bit more serious, and out of context in a thread that was merely intended as a discussion about target practice rather than equipping for combat.

No need to excuse yourself. We are on the same page with the importance of the 2A. I've been around for awhile on this forum, and your kinda new, so it's not your fault that your not familiar with the history of OSA.
I'll try to be more in-tune with future posts keeping that in mind.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
well I have noticed some of the high capacity mags have gone up in price but I see a lot more of them advertised also. I think a lot of people are buying to hopefully cash in if election goes wrong.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got an email yesterday I think saying they had shipping delays. That a carrier didn't come and pick up or something. I got plenty so when they show they show. Thanks for function report @jmike314

Latest posts

Top Bottom