5 Oklahoma City police officers charged with first-degree manslaughter in shooting death of 15-year-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
DA Prater is an officer hating scumbag who panders to BLM. I'm so glad I'm no longer a Deputy Sheriff here and on the Fed side now.
Okla. Co. DA Issues Arrest Warrants For 5 OCPD Officers Charged With Manslaughter

https://www.news9.com/story/604ac1a...for-5-ocpd-officers-charged-with-manslaughter
I am glad our local news has finally stopped with the "gunned down" and "defenseless" and "unarmed" rhetoric.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
George Floyd's family settled out of court today and the officer hasn't even been found guilty in court yet. Every time a cop does his job it is a potential payday for someone...whether. a traffic stop and refusal to follow orders or an arrest of someone breaking the law-even if the guilty is caught in the act.
Floyd family agrees to $27M settlement amidst ex-cop's trial ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The video reveals a **** show of multiple people shouting commands and doesn't reveal if the officer who reportedly fired less-lethal first (not charged) made any announcement that she was doing so. Seems like the less lethal touched off a barrage of sympathetic fire.

Takes some firm conviction to be a cop these days for sure and I hate it when the media fixates on the number of rounds fired.
The victim which was already involved in a gun crime as reported by 911 and on video made moves after dropping his gun that indicated he may have an additional weapon. Legal shoot in my opinion.
The less than legal option should have stopped the situation if in fact the officer announced it. I didn't hear it announced in the video although I"m not the best at hearing.?
Sympathetic fire may have happened if traffic noise in the background impaired the hearing of those involved?
It doesn't matter what the law is, a judge presented with the on the scene evicends will rule politically.
No way I would be a cop these days.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kid was high on ecstasy and that was the second time he robbed that store that day. Sad that a kid died but, it did look like he was reaching into his pockets. How about the DC officer that was filmed shooting Ashli Babbitt to dead and nothing done. Doesn't seem a little strange how the media chooses which stories to harp on ?

If you don't want adult consequences don't commit adult crimes. Never in my entire life have I even contemplated robbing a store like that. The kid was scum and our society is a better place with his passing.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Firstly, don’t rob places.

But it doesn’t take multiple cops shooting him 15+ times to get the job done. Not every officer needs to fire, nor do they need to multiple times. The training in these situations needs to be rethought.

Should the kid have robbed the place? Obviously not. But he didn’t need to die the way he did. I wasn’t there so I can’t be too much of an armchair QB, but again, the situation didn’t warrant the kid getting shot the way he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom