50+ Americans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my problem with funeral attire, its hard for me to fit my big *** in a proper suite, all 2 of mine had to be custom cut to fit correctly. My go to funeral attire is a well starched and pressed pair of dark blue wranglers, a nice starch white button down, Blazer and my black felt hat (which does come off upon entering a building)
But you are little ;)

me getting fat and out of shape made buying clothes easier :(

suits and dress shirts had to not fit correctly or be custom made before that.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But you are little ;)

me getting fat and out of shape made buying clothes easier :(

suits and dress shirts had to not fit correctly or be custom made before that.
I'm big just in a different way....You ever tried finding shirts with a 52" chest but only needing them 30" long and my damn tree trunk thighs from playing college football...I'm built like a Damn Dwarf from Lord of the Rings just a little taller🤣

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm big just in a different way....You ever tried finding shirts with a 52" chest but only needing them 30" long and my damn tree trunk thighs from playing college football...I'm built like a Damn Dwarf from Lord of the Rings just a little taller🤣
I'm built kinda like a defensive lineman myself.

Anyone remember Refrigerator Perry?
:drunk2:
___

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
52 in chest, long arms and torso, short legs. So I get it. Much easier to buy suits when you don’t have a 20 inch difference between chest and waist. Getting fat made pants fit in the legs, didn’t before.

I wear a 17.5 neck and 37 in sleeve for dress shirts. Hard to find but easier than 15.5 x 37

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as funeral and burial plans go, I tell my wife to donate any and all useable parts for transplant or science purposes and burn what’s left. Needless to say she doesn’t appreciate my plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom