501(c)3 Non-Profit looking for Purple Heart Recipient Veterans for all inclusive red deer hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hor1.jpg
hor4.jpg
hor6.jpg
hor2.jpg
Hey guys, I've been a member since '08 (Mrshooter) but had issues with my dang account a while back (couldn't login to old email address i used to verify)... Anyways, its still me just made a new account lol.

So here's the deal, I'm a volunteer & board member of Operation Freedom Outdoors. We are a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization for veterans. We take guys out on hunting & fishing trips at NO COST TO THEM. We don't have a payroll, administrative fees or get paid for our services in anyway. Everything we do is from connecting with land owners, ranches, outfitters and other patriots who want to help out in some way.

Well, we've been working with the awesome guys at Heflin Ranches Outfitters in Wilburton,OK. They has generously donated (2) red deer cull/management/spike hunt for two vets on two different weekends! We just posted the hunt and are currently seeking purple heart recipient candidates. The board will review and select 2 guys for this hunt, if by chance someone is not selected for this particular hunt, I promise there will be more opportunities following. We do whitetail deer, turkey, dove, ALOT OF DUCK HUNTS, hog, exotics, rattlesnake, striper fishing & spoonbill snagging trips...

Here is the ad or feel free to check us out on facebook. Facebook.com/OperationFreedomOutdoors

"PURPLE HEART VETERANS RED DEER HUNT WITH HEFLIN RANCHES OUTFITTERS!

We are blessed to work with our friends at Heflin Ranches Outfitters to put 2 Purple Heart Recipient Veterans on an amazing Red Stag Deer hunt! I can't express how thankful we are all for this opportunity. When we first met these guys and explained what Operation Freedom Outdoors is about, they were onboard to help our veterans immediately. Heflin Ranches Outfitters is not only a premier hunting outfitter for all sportsman but are truly patriotic Americans. Go check out their website, https://www.hroutfitters.com/ and their facebook page by clicking their name above. At HRO, you can make your trophy dream hunt a reality, they offer everything you could imagine on a ranch that is one of the most beautiful places in Oklahoma.They give you a one-on-one experience and treat you like family, from the luxury lodge to your professional guide...you will have everything you need all in one place.

Now down to the details on the hunt!

Who: (2) Purple Heart Veterans Hunts (Cull/Management/Spike Hunt)
When: September 5th/6th & September 12th/13th
Where: Wilburton, OK
What you will need: Hunting rifle or bow, cooler for meat, appropriate hunting clothing and boots, valid Oklahoma hunting license. Specific drink or snacks. No alcohol.

*Also: If you do not have a hunting rifle, we will happy to provide you with one for the hunt.*

There will be lodging & meals provided. Just come out and have a great time and let's make some memories and fill that freezer!

Please message the Facebook page, comment or email [email protected] to enter. We will need a copy of your DD-214, you can redact any personal information but no service information."

Latest posts

Top Bottom