• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

6.5×52mm Carcano Model 38 infantry carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This is a wall hanger that I want to be able to shoot so no cracks in the barrel. This is not an expensive rifle even with the connection to JFK. I'm going to try and find the same scope as well and make a shadow box for it to display as well as test the accuracy and a few other things. I went to the JFK conference in Dallas and again visited the Book depository and the shot(s) would be easy....too easy really. I've done the shots using a couple other bolt action rifles and the time between shots and target aquisition is not hard. The fact he missed, even under stress, is odd to me.
Anyway, a buddy of mine who is a retired teacher and researcher, plan on taking pictures with the rifle at the same place Oswald's famous pictures with the pistol, rifle and news papers. I'll laminate my pic onto the shadowbox. Plan on taking the picture as near as possible to the day his were took to mimic the shadow. May take a day or two to find a sunny day close to the same day but I'll get it.
If you got one and want to get rid of it, pm me.
Thanks

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
This is a wall hanger that I want to be able to shoot so no cracks in the barrel. This is not an expensive rifle even with the connection to JFK. I'm going to try and find the same scope as well and make a shadow box for it to display as well as test the accuracy and a few other things. I went to the JFK conference in Dallas and again visited the Book depository and the shot(s) would be easy....too easy really. I've done the shots using a couple other bolt action rifles and the time between shots and target aquisition is not hard. The fact he missed, even under stress, is odd to me.
Anyway, a buddy of mine who is a retired teacher and researcher, plan on taking pictures with the rifle at the same place Oswald's famous pictures with the pistol, rifle and news papers. I'll laminate my pic onto the shadowbox. Plan on taking the picture as near as possible to the day his were took to mimic the shadow. May take a day or two to find a sunny day close to the same day but I'll get it.
If you got one and want to get rid of it, pm me.
Thanks
There was one listed in the Oklahoma Pew Pew group on FB a while back.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There was one listed in the Oklahoma Pew Pew group on FB a while back.
I'll have to get my wife on that. I've tried to stay away from FB because of all the info they collect. Their new version META has a disclaimer you have to agree to that pretty much signs over your life to them to use however they choose.
I'll get her checking and if you run into one, let me know. Clean barrel, good firing pin and bolt and furniture. This model no bayonette (sp?)
Found a couple on gun broker but I've had a bad experience with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom