6.5 creedMOOR cost too much?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah the 6.5 creedMOOR is all the rave ain't it. It's a fine round and while it ain't just terrible expensive to shoot, it still ain't cheap either. In these times us Americans gotsta be saving all the froghides we can on things we buy so we can buy more stuff next week. I guess us always wanting more is maybe what spurred the 6.5 CreedMOOR. The thought we wanted more so they gave us MOOR. Me? Yeah I've got one and yeah the rifle did cost MOOR than my others. Yeah I spent MOOR on the scope. I even spent MOOR on a fancy pelican case for the outfit to ride in. Man wouldn't it be nice if I'd spent LESS. I didn't and what's done is done. After today though, I ain't gonna have to worry bout money no more. Yep I'll be crappin in high cotton is what dad always said. Shoot I might just keep working here at the ranch for fun. I dunno maybe I'll go to work with some of y'all and help for free cuz I'm pretty much never gonna worry about money anymore. Now, I think, maybe I'll be making enough to keep my wife and daughters well supplied with cash even though I'm sure they will get highflutin when they realize we got so much money because I figured out how to get rich with LESS. We will see how it goes. So I'm sure anybody reading this is starting to wonder just how I'm gonna be rich. Well I'll tell ya here in just a minute. Be patient cuz I'm pretty sure my being patient is how I suddenly got to where I am now. Where am I now? Well, I'm sitting in my reloading room but as far as where I am now from a financial standpoint? Yep I'm pretty sure I'm about to get plum rich! These things happen when you come up with something new. Gotta know the difference between trends and fads but I'm not sure I can explain that. Heck, I don't even know why I brought it up. So in the picture below we have a 6.5 CreedMOOR.
IMG_5321.JPG

Yeah this particular one is factory ammo. Hornady Black 140gr HpBt to be exact. It shoots great but it costs about $17-$20 per 20 rounds. That ain't too bad but wouldn't it be nice if it cost LESS? Yeah, I see you are agreeing with me. So you wanna know how I'm gonna get rich? Okay! I present to you without any further ado (is that how that's spelled? It don't look right!) uhdo, adoo, adue, uhdue, adew, uhdew, anyhow I'm gonna show you the latest and greatest and cost LESS thing without stalling anymore or splaining anything else or tellin you anything us cuz you probably understand where I'm coming from about all this MOOR stuff and how LESS would be cheaper.

HERE IT IS! The 6.5 CreedLESS!

IMG_5322.JPG

Ya see, it's the same great 6.5 .264 bullet with all its great BC but in a smaller case which makes it cost LESS rather than MOOR! It's also a straightwalled case which as any of y'all reloaders knows is much easier to deal with.

Here they are side by side and as you can plainly see the bullets are the same so you get the same bullet but for LESS instead of MOOR!
IMG_5320.JPG

Ok ok ok some of you Sharp eyed fellas can tell that that is a 140gr Nosler RDF in the creedLESS compared to the Hornady 140gr bthp in the CreedMOOR but that's the beauty of it, the bullets interchange which is one of the great things I been telling y'all about! Anyhow, y'all seen it here first and don't worry I ain't gonna be a stuck up rich guy! Later y'all, Cowcatcher out

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hot diggity dog, I can cotton to that, I got more fencing to do, the greenhouse has only been talked about, I've only got a small amount of siding put on, still need some chicken tractor work done, we want a butt load of raised beds and I'm sure I'm missing a few things.. You got a job bud and since your rich, be sure to pick up breakfast on your way in..:goodmorning:

Latest posts

Top Bottom