6.5 GRENDEL AMMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody seen any grendel ammo for sale? i have FMJ, but looking for some hunting rounds, deer season is coming, and me and my daughter both will be using grendel this year, and im down to my last few rounds. MWC academy has been no go the last few times ive checked.

thanks!!

ira41magfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grendel ammo has been hard for me to find here around Broken Arrow.

I bought 2 boxes hornady 123sst at 9am 2 weeks ago, they had 10. Went back 4 hours later but all were gone.

Pm me if you're in the area and I'll provide them for what they cost me, 37.00 per box after tax.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you reload??
No unfortunately i do not
Grendel ammo has been hard for me to find here around Broken Arrow.

I bought 2 boxes hornady 123sst at 9am 2 weeks ago, they had 10. Went back 4 hours later but all were gone.

Pm me if you're in the area and I'll provide them for what they cost me, 37.00 per box after tax.
thanks, i will keep checking but may take you up on that, appreciated.!
I heard a few times that Atwoods was getting them in quite a bit. I found some there for a buddy not too long ago.
thanks Ill check them out, didnt think to check them

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't find any and we start inching up to hunting season, Ill hook you up with a box. That's what my daughter uses also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom