The final tweak to my creedmoor is done. With the addition of the Magpul bipod, I've got her where I want her. Found the 140 grain hornady black box the best off the shelf, and stayed with it. Have been working of my mechanics. Feeling/using the recoil, press and trigger. Everything is repeatable and needed to check the results in optimum conditions. Today rain was on the way but zero wind. Had time for 6 rounds of H 140 black before rain so I took it. Set up target at 200 yds and took time getting set up properly behind the gun. 2 shots were just high and low right, but that was me and I knew they would be where they hit (that's a very good sign when you know). The other 4 rounds were there solid. Now I can start reloading to find the near perfect grain. Staying with the Hornady 140 was a good idea. With over 3,000 + rds of the once fired hornady brass, I can start testing loads with my buddy's press. He's got his 6.5 creedmoor precision tuned in for his gun so that load will be a good place to start for mine. The gun will tell the rest.