6-year-old shoots elementary school teacher in Virginia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
_128229326_zwerner.jpg

The teacher ...

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell nah I ain’t tryna learnt my ABCs bi*** I’m finna bust a cap in yo a**!! Lol

I’ve read that the teacher is stable, thankfully. Crazy story though. How the hell does a 6yr old even think of doing that

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw that, and felt it was BS having a 6yo grand . But each and everyone is programmed by the environment so anything's possible, just hard to phantom. Looking at the adult population tailored by the government and media confirms anything is possible.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to NY Post:
Teacher at an elementary school in Newport News "gravely" injured on Friday, rushed to hospital in critical condition after being shot by a 6 y.o. student.
The student had "an altercation" with the teacher before pulling the trigger on a handgun.
Student taken into custody, no one else was injured.
[I hope the teacher is all right. And I can tell you two things.
First, the thought of such a thing never crossed my 6-yr-old mind back in the dark ages.
Second, if it did I would not have been sitting down for a long, long time. Just saying.]
https://nypost.com/2023/01/06/staffer-at-richneck-elementary-school-shot-in-virginia/
We all know this will be milked for all its worth, by the left wing, lap dog news media! Sounds like there is much more to this story, than we are being fed! Anything to further the gun control MORONS AGENDA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom