66 rounds a second...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
only 3.3 seconds??? I thought you were a big baller?

That's 3.03 seconds not 3.3! Lets not get carried away...lol Bryon how in the heck are you going to regulate this? I can already see myself not letting go of the trigger and oweing you like $1000 in no time! Talk about the wife being pissed. "You spent how much for shooting how many rounds in 30 seconds! Are you a complete retard!":blush:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm down for a $100 pull. I'd easily spend that for the same amount of MP5 time at H&H. And a minigun is pretty much once in a lifetime.

Bryon, you need to sweet talk DeGroat into making you a suppressor for that beast.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bryon, can I pay $100 and let you supervise my 14 year old for his shot at it? I will get a bigger thrill out of letting him have a go than me. He'll bounce off the walls for weeks. He's a good kid, not wild at all. Rusty, Wall, and Matt have all shot with him and let him shoot an MAS .22 full auto. He follows orders well.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very easy - if you only want to shoot 100 rounds, then we feed the gun a 100 round belt.

When you break triggers the gun will spool up and then you'll hear "braaaaaaaaaaaaaap" - ammo will run out and the barrels will keep spinin' until you release the trigger(s).

OK, how much to spin the barrels with no bullets?

Latest posts

Top Bottom