• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 7.62X54R Ammo 1250+ Rnds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
700$
Is your PSL, or SVD rifle hungry? Are your Mosins prone to constant snacking? Did some dementia riddled old man with an ice cream cone in each hand claim the authority to ban their good ol' fashioned Russian home cookin'? Don't fret (yet)! I have the answer right here:
I'm offering a healthy mixture of steel & brass cased Soviet era Military & commercial ammo designed to get them through tough times like these in the style they are accustomed to.
<>(1) unopened 'Spam Can' of banned steel cased Russian Military 'Silver Tip' (148 gr. FMJ)- containing 22 individually wrapped paper pkgs. of 20 rnds. ea.; [440 rnds.]
<>(23) boxes of 20 ea. Russian Barnaul 'Brown Bear' lacquered steel cased 185 gr. FMJ commercial ammo [460 rnds.]
<>(1) lt. green paper box of 20 (Russian) Silver Tip 148 grn. ball [20 rnds.]
<> (16) boxes of 12 ea. Yugoslavian M-30 non-magnetic, brass cased, copper jacketed ammo. Very well made/pkgd. [240 rnds.]
<>(5) wrapped paper pkgs. of 10 ea. brass cased Bulgarian [50 rnds.]
<> (1) wrapped paper pkg. of 20- nice brass cased 'mystery' ammo [20 rnds.]
<> (1) box of 20, Winchester 180 grn. soft point, brass cased hunting ammo [20 rnds.]
<> about 20 Misc. Military brass rnds. + 3 stripper clips.
Um, lessee here;
That's at least 1269 rnds. of 7.62 X 54 Rimmed to keep your barrel(s) warm & cozy.
Asking a very competitive $700 (in US Fed Notes) for the whole shootin' match.
I'd prefer they all to go to a nice, quiet, Liberal, smoke & alcohol free, vegan home-
....or NOT.
May accept partial trades in guns, silver,or something else (???)-
...just as long as it's really, really super-cool (& low-to-no maintenance).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom