7 Bodies, Including Missing Girls Found On Henryetta Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes me sick. I drive by this place multiple times a week. Only 3 miles from my house. I still can't believe the evil that we all live around and see day to day. And I've sawany people sharing post on support of his wife. Makes me even sicker.
Based on the video in that house I’m thinking the woman wasn’t an innocent victim.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Based on the video in that house I’m thinking the woman wasn’t an innocent victim.
Could well have been basically an abused "slave" to this monster.

If anyone is interested the On Duty/Off Duty podcast just dropped a really disturbing podcast on human trafficking. It makes you want to lock up your wife and all your kids until they are 40. There are seriously sick people out there and this guy was one of them.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- I also got an 'Amber Alert' on this one which started me thinking.
- This stuff will continue over and over again until people start demanding (and continue to demand until change occurs) that our legal system stop enabling these things to happen.
- Yes, blame the pedophile, but the ultimate blame rests with our courts whom time and time again early release these people back into society. Maybe the laws need to be changed to hold the releasing judge/parole board personally responsible for any subsequent Felony crimes committed by the person they released.
- Just as with the law that makes a criminal guilty of his/her accomplices death while committing a crime, if a person (for example) commits murder after being released before they have completed their full sentence, the judge or parole board [members] that released him/her are just as equally guilty of that murder, and they will stand trial for it.
- If a person commits the same type of crime again (proven) after they have served their full conviction sentence, then that is proof enough that they are still a danger to society and cannot be rehabilitated, therefore, they will be executed in a timely manner (no longer than 1-year after conviction, without exception).

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
- I also got an 'Amber Alert' on this one which started me thinking.
- This stuff will continue over and over again until people start demanding (and continue to demand until change occurs) that our legal system stop enabling these things to happen.
- Yes, blame the pedophile, but the ultimate blame rests with our courts whom time and time again early release these people back into society. Maybe the laws need to be changed to hold the releasing judge/parole board personally responsible for any subsequent Felony crimes committed by the person they released.
- Just as with the law that makes a criminal guilty of his/her accomplices death while committing a crime, if a person (for example) commits murder after being released before they have completed their full sentence, the judge or parole board [members] that released him/her are just as equally guilty of that murder, and they will stand trial for it.
- If a person commits the same type of crime again (proven) after they have served their full conviction sentence, then that is proof enough that they are still a danger to society and cannot be rehabilitated, therefore, they will be executed in a timely manner (no longer than 1-year after conviction, without exception).
Ultimate blame on any offenses after the first is definitely on the justice system, so much so that they should be held responsible as well. It's a no brainer that they can't be rehabilitated, proven over and over thousands of times. Even if their junk were removed, many do this for power trips and not just sex. It's still possible for them to rape someone without their junk, therefore they should just never be released, ever. There should be no need for a sentencing trial even, if convicted, they should have the choice of forever behind bars or death.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh... I don't know if the world has become a darker place as I've gotten older, or if it's always been like this, but we didn't have the 24 hour news cycle back then that we have today. Every time I think it's the former, I get reminded that the Girl Scout Murders here in Oklahoma happened the year I was born.

Latest posts

Top Bottom