7 Bodies, Including Missing Girls Found On Henryetta Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh... I don't know if the world has become a darker place as I've gotten older, or if it's always been like this, but we didn't have the 24 hour news cycle back then that we have today. Every time I think it's the former, I get reminded that the Girl Scout Murders here in Oklahoma happened the year I was born.
e37.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After seeing the video of the home interior, I have zero doubt that the mom knew what was going on.
The LEOs did another stellar job of preserving the crime scene as well.

When I went by there Saturday it looked like the family was cleaning the place out. I can't imagine how the grieving family must feel.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After seeing the video of the home interior, I have zero doubt that the mom knew what was going on.
The LEOs did another stellar job of preserving the crime scene as well.

When I went by there Saturday it looked like the family was cleaning the place out. I can't imagine how the grieving family must feel.
100% agree. The mom was a willing participant in the sexual abuse of her own children. It’s a well documented phenomenon that is beyond the scope of my comprehension.

After watching the video, I think the entire Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office needs an enema. Sheriff Rice should resign in disgrace, the Investigator in the video needs to be fired and if anyone in the OSBI was involved in releasing the scene prematurely, they need to be fired as well. It’s a national disgrace and utterly unacceptable. :nolike:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% agree. The mom was a willing participant in the sexual abuse of her own children. It’s a well documented phenomenon that is beyond the scope of my comprehension.

After watching the video, I think the entire Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office needs an enema. Sheriff Rice should resign in disgrace, the Investigator in the video needs to be fired and if anyone in the OSBI was involved in releasing the scene prematurely, they need to be fired as well. It’s a national disgrace and utterly unacceptable. :nolike:

I can remember from many years ago of an elderly woman being raped and murdered. The OSBI was called in to investigate, but before too long, the sheriff decided that "they had enough evidence" to convict and had the home cleaned up, even though the OSBI hadn't cleared it entirely.

But yes, incompetence should be enough to make someone either be fired or forced to quit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom