7 Bodies, Including Missing Girls Found On Henryetta Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're saying they've found at leat 1 more body and there's video saying there was alot more left that the family found. Like real bad stuff ,the woman giving the interview couldn't even speak of.

Geezus. WTAF?

Someone please try to explain to me how the courts failed our society so horribly, cause in a 100 years I won’t understand it on my own.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Like I said in a previous post, there's tons of not yet discovered facts, suspects, bodies, victims and more unanswered questions. I'd almost bet the farm that there's a large ring of folks involved. Since there seems to be literally no investigation done, it makes one wonder who else was involved?

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said in a previous post, there's tons of not yet discovered facts, suspects, bodies, victims and more unanswered questions. I'd almost bet the farm that there's a large ring of folks involved. Since there seems to be literally no investigation done, it makes one wonder who else was involved?
I find their complete lack of investigative curiosity, very disturbing. :mad:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find their complete lack of investigative curiosity, very disturbing. :mad:
No joke. The fact that family had to take video of the evidence left behind (computers, phones, etc...) is quite concerning. I'd wager there are more victims, and there's probably an electronic trail that would assist in finding out who all might have a hand in the CP, if not the actual abuse of the girls.

How many agencies were involved in this? Two - OSBI and Okmulgee County. How many cops? Looked like a bunch on TV....surely there's one good one with a brain that could sense this might bear some scrutiny?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No joke. The fact that family had to take video of the evidence left behind (computers, phones, etc...) is quite concerning. I'd wager there are more victims, and there's probably an electronic trail that would assist in finding out who all might have a hand in the CP, if not the actual abuse of the girls.

How many agencies were involved in this? Two - OSBI and Okmulgee County. How many cops? Looked like a bunch on TV....surely there's one good one with a brain that could sense this might bear some scrutiny?
Who in the hell allows family members to tromp through a still active crime scene? This whole thing has been messed-up from the git-go, unless . . .

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading Hell in the Heartland and The Innocent Man, this case is starting to sound frightenly similar.
Then there was the Love County case where a dope cook and troubled teen disappear while with the sheriff's criminal cousin, wonder what they knew?
https://truecrimedaily.com/2016/10/...tion-leads-to-corruption-charges-for-sheriff/
The case is still being pursued...
https://www.kxii.com/2021/11/30/major-case-breakthrough-disappearance-molly-miller-colt-haynes/
And still facing "resistance"?...
https://kfor.com/news/local/judge-denies-search-warrant-in-search-for-missing-oklahomans/

Latest posts

Top Bottom