.700 WTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, yeah! I'd shoot it! I had the opportunity to shoot an 8-bore double rifle years ago and turned it down. I've regretted it ever since.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hell, yeah! I'd shoot it! I had the opportunity to shoot an 8-bore double rifle years ago and turned it down. I've regretted it ever since.

Ok Don, I have to ask.............what were you thinking man!! That's like my daughter at age 7 not knowing whether she wanted to shoot a 1927m1a1 Thompson when we got the opportunity. I ran thru 3 sticks and felt a tug on my back pocket and it was her saying she was ready to shoot it lol.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok Don, I have to ask.............what were you thinking man!! That's like my daughter at age 7 not knowing whether she wanted to shoot a 1927m1a1 Thompson when we got the opportunity. I ran thru 3 sticks and felt a tug on my back pocket and it was her saying she was ready to shoot it lol.

I know ... I know. I watched it punish the guy who was shooting it. He was probably about two inches taller than me and outweighed me by about eighty pounds. I got some pics of him with that thing at full recoil, and his left foot was at least a foot in the air and the muzzle was pointed somewhere beyond 45 degrees from horizontal. When he was done, he had two rounds left and asked if I wanted to shoot it. I told him, 'no, thank you.' Stupid. If I had gotten to shoot it first, I would have done it; but not after watching it beat him to death. The middle finger of his right hand was bleeding from the pounding it took from the trigger guard. He started out wearing a felt pad finger cot on that finger, but it was getting in his way so he took it off. 20/20 hindsight. I'll never have that chance again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom