• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

742 stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbrewer

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a synthetic stock for a Remington 742, the ones I have located are either out of stock or discontinued, anyone know where I can get one ?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I am looking for a synthetic stock for a Remington 742, the ones I have located are either out of stock or discontinued, anyone know where I can get one ?
Ram line is practically out of business, and Remington doesn’t make them anymore. Used is your best bet, but eBay, numrich, and gunbroker don’t have any. Are you looking for the synthetic look? Boyd’s makes a few different types of wooden stocks and fore ends, and you can order them in black or green textured paint.

Jbrewer

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ram line is practically out of business, and Remington doesn’t make them anymore. Used is your best bet, but eBay, numrich, and gunbroker don’t have any. Are you looking for the synthetic look? Boyd’s makes a few different types of wooden stocks and fore ends, and you can order them in black or green textured paint.
May have to go with the synthetic look, have a guy that thinks he has one and is looking for it , if not I have a guy gonna redo my wood stock , thx for input

Latest posts

Top Bottom