78 cents on 11/4/20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A00FD32D-2036-4A20-A8B8-FEBA6CD40609.jpeg

FJB

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Aldi. We buy a dozen eggs these days and sometimes have one egg each for breakfast, three if we want an omelet. Times have changed since Jan 21 and predicted by Biden himself that things are going to get worse. I wish I weren't such so pessimistic but everything Biden tells us is bad.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Edmond Aldi was 2.98 just two days ago. Checking Walmart again this coming Tuesday to see if their cage free brown eggs are still $2.48 doz.

We may have to take that chicken course yet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I've never seen a chicken barn. They must be real expensive.
Buddies parents have a chicken barn in Arkansas. Actually about 5 of them with over 100,000 chickens. They had to "adopt" alligators to eat the ones that die daily and are making more money from the gators than the chickens selling the meat and hides.
Pretty low profit business from what I hear with all chickens contracted to the big chicken sellers like Tyson that set the prices supplying the chicks, and food, meanwhile destroying the water clarity at Tenkiller lake that used to be a scuba diver destination.
Drew Edmondson fought this for years in the courts but Arkansas won.

Latest posts

Top Bottom