This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can get all sorts of medicine over the counter.....

It's interesting that the Oklahoma board of health has less regulation of cigarettes..... given we are so worried about smoking and all.

Hey, I get it. I was for 788.

Im just saying don’t vote for a question that gives the board of health the authority to write rules and regulate something medical, and then flip out when they do just that.

This wasn’t recreational pot. It was medicinal. Medicine is highly regulated.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I get it. I was for 788.

Im just saying don’t vote for a question that gives the board of health the authority to write rules and regulate something medical, and then flip out when they do just that.

This wasn’t recreational pot. It was medicinal. Medicine is highly regulated.

I know you were, I'm just highlighting their hypocrisy.

But they're taking an income hit so they're being spiteful.

NSAIDS cause complications all day long leading to death from GI bleeds.... but I sure as heck can go down and get me some Ibuprofen by the case at Costco.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friend of mine in the health dept said they really don't have the authority to write these regs, but somehow it fell in their lap.
Normal OK circle jerk stuff.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Horseshit. They want to spite everybody who voted for it because they have their personal investments tied up in opiates and 788 will cost them money. I'd vote for legalized recreational HEROIN at this point just to piss in their lying faces.
I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom