This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Don't worry. Our state will now be spending millions of dollars defending the lawsuit that has been filed. Their attorney at the meeting even stated she didn't think they could make most the regulations that they passed. However, they did anyways.

They'll probably farm out the defense and funnel sh!tloads of tax dollars, at a ridiculously high billable rate to Scumbag Scott Pruitt, only to lose badly.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So a couple of doctors functioning as legitimate consultants get paid decent money, yet it still averages out to only one out of twelve got paid at all and the average amount was $675, yet that translates into “all doctors are whores to the industry”.

No....those are your words, not mine.

Per the link I posted, 200,000 doctors got payments from companies that produce Opiods. Half of these were small marketing payments, and some were significantly larger and that amounts to much more than a "few consultants." This being just Medicare recipients on part D. The volume of prescriptions correlate directly with the "marketing" payments. Lots of smoke there.

What I know is that SOME doctors hand them out like candy without regard to the consequences and money is funneled their way. We now have a opioid problem in the Unites States do we not? Who are the gatekeepers of these drugs? and now here we have a group of doctors that have decided to constrain what the people have voted for. Now maybe it's for a reason I'm unaware, but I'd be FAR less skeptical if what I posted wasn't true.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Per the link I posted, 200,000 doctors got payments from companies that produce Opiods. Half of these were small marketing payments, and some were significantly larger and that amounts to much more than a "few consultants." This being just Medicare recipients on part D. The volume of prescriptions correlate directly with the "marketing" payments. Lots of smoke there.

What I know is that SOME doctors hand them out like candy without regard to the consequences and money is funneled their way. We now have a opioid problem in the Unites States do we not? Who are the gatekeepers of these drugs? and now here we have a group of doctors that have decided to constrain what the people have voted for. Now maybe it's for a reason I'm unaware, but I'd be FAR less skeptical if what I posted wasn't true.
Slinging poo

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So this same situation will not happen with you new MMJ business operations?

Latest posts

Top Bottom