This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These were bought in Oklahoma just trying understand I know nothing about the stuff other than I tried mj one time when I was 18 and it made me sicker than a dog and ended my weed career

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These were bought in Oklahoma just trying understand I know nothing about the stuff other than I tried mj one time when I was 18 and it made me sicker than a dog and ended my weed career

Even the stuff sold in Oklahoma can cause a false positive in a drug test. All the CBD companies I researched were quick to say that even though their products had no THC in them that did NOT mean you might not test positive. Chances are low that any one person will test positive, but that is small consolation if you are "the" one. Too many variables -- test used, amount of CBD you take, length of time you have been taking it, etc. Here's one article:

https://providahealth.com/2017/09/25/using-cbd-hemp-oil-result-positive-drug-test-thc-marijuana/

Latest posts

Top Bottom