This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sick of old folks keeping everything for themselves through soft tyranny.

Founding fathers would weep at what soft wimps everyone has become.

Complacent to having heels from a boot on their neck.

I for one am going to spend a good deal of $ making the poor state of OK poorer. Lawsuits for years.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy I know bought some cbd gummy bears and is or was a truck driver his family member recommended it to him to him for some sort of arthritis he went to take his physical and it came back positive last I seen him he was still trying to get it sorted out

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not a worry for me but do they have 3rd party independent lab tests to bear that out? Or is it their in-house lab saying they are a 0 THC product? Just curious.
In house lab, the first one actually to start selling CBD I think and they have had the DEA test their product because it's simply illegal to sell in ok if it has more than 0.03% THC content (yes that much is legal but you will test hot)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In house lab, the first one actually to start selling CBD I think and they have had the DEA test their product because it's simply illegal to sell in ok if it has more than 0.03% THC content (yes that much is legal but you will test hot)

No worries. I'm just sitting here waiting on recreational to pass so I don't have to jump through a thousand hoops to get some pain relief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom