This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting that we are now seeing the Chinese Government investing in the pot trade in OK.
Two recent busts of multi million dollar grows that were destroyed because they didn’t comply with the Ok pot laws both tied to China.
Grows all over with Chinese citizens packed into small housing.
Are they serving indentured servitude? I’m sure someone knows, I don’t but it points that direction.
I heard something the other day where Oklahoma lawmakers are going to ask the Feds for millions of dollars to combat the Chinese mafia illegal export operations here in the state. What a cluster!

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting that we are now seeing the Chinese Government investing in the pot trade in OK.
Two recent busts of multi million dollar grows that were destroyed because they didn’t comply with the Ok pot laws both tied to China.
Are they serving indentured servitude? I’m sure someone knows, I don’t but it points that direction.
I'm no expert, but I did eat a girl scout cookie once.
Asian front men are working their cultural network for investors. Promising and delivering huge profits; to the extent of having exhibitions as the new way to get rich quick. Then they source out indentured laborers from other countries. Hold their passport until if/when they have worked off whatever debt they have. It is really sad to see some of the living conditions.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably has something to do with sex trafficking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom